Friday 22 July 2011

ON MY MIND.

A collection of things that have been occupying my mind this week...

1)

I stumbled upon the wonderful fromupnorth.com earlier this week and have spent hours and hours trawling through the Inspiration Galleries. Beautiful design and genius advice.

2)

I watched Where the Wild Things Are for the first time last night and it was just absolutely stunning. I could not have hoped that the book of my childhood would be executed so perfectly. If you haven't already seen it - GO GO GO!

3)


I'm having a wonderful summer here in England, but I'm still desperate to get away for a little jaunt before I start my real-world job in September. This week my thoughts have turned to Paris, and I can't help dreaming about eating macaroons in the sun and drinking champagne at the Moulin Rouge. Ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment