Sunday 12 June 2011

SUNDAY READING.

Since finishing my degree, I've had much more time for the more pleasurable things in life, like napping and watching Nip Tuck boxsets. It's also seen the return of my most favourite time of the week - lazy Sundays. Today's has included snoozing away my hangover, popping in to town for an epic roast dinner, and catching up with all the lovely blogs that I missed in the fashion hiatus that was exam period. I thought it would be nice to compile a little blogpost featuring all my daily faves, so here goes!


The lovely Alice of Fashion&Circus has been my fellow intern at Paper Scissor Stone this year, and we've had a ball organising fashion shows and photo shoots and galavanting to London for fashion week and buying trips. She's now crossed the pond and is interning with Nylon magazine in New York (!!!) before heading to Sydney come September to intern with Russh magazine (again - !!!) and so as well as heading to her blog to see what she's up to, she's officially become my number 1 go-to for fashion inspiration from the other side of the world. Check Fashion&Circus out for a healthy dose of amazing images, amusing tales and an intense jealousy surge.




Big City Little Shoes is another blog that I like to think of as a fountain of inspiration. With images to make your heart flutter, amusing musings and plenty of substance, it's always lovely to have a nosey around Catherine's lovely blog. Insights into her work prove she's an extremely talented lady, and I'm also led to believe she creates her own jewellery. Proof that some ladies really do have it all!




Color Me Nana is the fashion diary of the wonderfully self-styled Dylana. Documenting her impeccable outfits and the work she does as a stylist for Free People, her blog is always my number one spot for inspiration when my own style ideas run a little dry. Check out her blog and be ready to see your wardrobe in a whole new way.


No comments:

Post a Comment