Monday 4 April 2011

RESURRECTION.








1) The lovely Alice of Fashion & Circus and I at Drapers Inspiring Independents Party, 2) Alice snapping away at Somerset House, 3) Front row at Georgia Hardinge, 4) Leeds Uni RAG Fashion Show, 5) Anticipating photographers at LFW, 6) A well deserved champagne break, 7) Buyers pass at Pure.

So, where have I been the past few months then? I've been scouting out new labels at PURE on behalf of Paper Scissor Stone, swanning around our first London Fashion Week with Alice of Fashion & Circus and organising the Leeds Uni RAG Fashion Show. I've also been jumping out of a plane, securing a graduate job for next year (eek), celebrating numerous friends birthdays, and trying my very best to write a dissertation and revise for finals. Pretty busy I'm sure you can see. But I'm back! Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment